Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a diligent and efficient housework assistant. Knows how to draw up maps, get directions and work on a schedule. It differs in small dimensions (diameter 35 cm, height 10 cm) and silent operation. Due to this, it is able to carry out cleaning in the most inaccessible places, while remaining invisible to the user.
A well-thought-out brush system ensures maximum cleaning efficiency, leaving no chance for trash. The sturdy bumper that protects the front panel guarantees maximum durability and equipment durability. The chassis is designed so that the robot can easily overcome small obstacles, such as carpets and wires.
|Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum with Precise Distance Sensor System||309 Reviews||$ $333||Buy on Amazon|
Do not use Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner to clean wet surfaces!
Benefits of Xiaomi (Mijia) Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 5200 mAh Li-ion battery. Gives a charge that lasts for 2.5 hours of continuous cleaning. This time is enough for the robot to clean out 250 square meters.
- 12 space sensors. Scan the room for obstructions, walls, and debris. They help to avoid collisions and damage to furniture.
- Zoned cleaning function. Allows the user to select areas for the most thorough and regular cleaning.
- The function of building a route. Increases cleaning efficiency by creating an optimal trajectory (including the most difficult places).
- Scheduled automatic cleaning function. Allows you to set the days of the week and hours in which the cleaning will be carried out. For example, you can configure Mi Robot so that it is cleaned only at night.
Features of Xiaomi (Mijia) Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
|Power consumption (W)||55|
|Building a room map||there is|
|Harvest Area Limiter||there is|
|Smartphone Control||there is|
|Water/detergent tank capacity||no|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Battery Life (min)||150|
|Type of cleaning||dry|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||5200|
|Type of food||battery|
|Scheduled cleaning||there is|
|Remote control||there is|
|The presence of side brushes||there is|
|Sensors and sensors||side IR sensor / differential height sensor / ultrasonic sensor|
You must be logged in to post a comment.