Quadrocopter Hubsan H502C – a budget model with wide functionality. One of the most affordable drones with an HD camera in the world. It can be used for high-altitude shooting of weddings and other public events. In addition, the Hubsan H502C is equipped with a barometer and a GPS module.
This provides good controllability and the ability to implement intelligent flight modes. The model is distinguished by compact dimensions (22.5×22.5 cm) maneuverability and ease of control. Suitable for users with no experience.
Advantages of the Hubsan H502C quadrocopter
- The flight range of 200 meters. Able to rise to a bird’s eye view, without losing communication with the remote control. This gives great opportunities for the filming process.
- Battery capacity 450 mAh. It guarantees up to 10 minutes of flight on a single charge. It takes 110 minutes to fully charge the battery.
- Height hold function. Able to hang motionlessly at one point for a long time, which ensures the high-quality photo and video materials.
- Failsafe function. If communication with the remote control is lost, it automatically returns to the take-off position.
- Comes in RTF format. Fully ready to fly right out of the box.
Specifications of Quadcopter Hubsan H502C
|Quadcopter designation||Training / Entertainment|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||450|
|Memory card slot||microSD|
|Key Features||Ease of control
Additional flight functions
Flight time up to 10 minutes
HD camera 720 r
|Type and number of motors||Collector (4 pcs)|
|Flight time (min)||10 min|
|Functions||GPS / Camera / Headless Mode|
|Charging time, min||110 min|
|Radius of action, m||200|
|Transmitter Battery||4 * AAA (not included)|
|Multicopter Battery||Li-Po 7.4 V 450 mAh|
|Recording to a memory card||there is|
|Recording Resolution, MP||720 r|
|Dimensions of a quadrocopter||225×225 mm|
|Contents of delivery||Quadrocopter H502C
Operating InstructionsOptional equipment (not included in the main set): 4 AAA batteries for the control panel