Apple iPad Air
The tablet market is experiencing far from the best of times, their development has virtually ceased, and the updates are cosmetic. None of the tablet makers is in a hurry to fight for a share in a falling market, where Apple remains one of the strongest players, it sells its decisions on the thumb.
Therefore, we should not be surprised that Apple, before a big presentation on March 25, suddenly decided to show two new tablets, and they did it without a special pump, they suddenly appeared on the company’s website. Let’s discuss what the new products of 2019 are and how they are positioned. The key novelty is the Air model, which is highlighted on the website.
The iPad line in 2019 looks logical in terms of price positioning. This is the Mini, the price of which starts from 33 thousand rubles, then the usual iPad, iPad Air and, finally, two Pro models.
You Can Also Check And Buy From Amazon
Specifications of iPad Air 2019
|Price, Wi-Fi / LTE version (USD / rubles)||499/629 $ 42 990/53 990 rubles||329/479 $ 25 414/35 883 rubles|
|Display||10.5 inches, full lamination, TrueTone||9.7 inches|
|Maximum memory capacity||256 GB||128 GB|
|Apple pencil||First generation||First generation|
|Smart Keyboard support||Yes||Not|
|Front-camera||7 megapixels||1.2 megapixel|
|Main camera||8 megapixels||8 megapixels|
In fact, we have a slightly updated iPad, which has a new processor, the screen diagonal has slightly increased, the thickness of the case has decreased (from 7.5 mm to 6.1 mm). The models were divided by the amount of memory, so, in the iPad it is 32 and 128 GB, in the Air 64 and 256 GB.
But in many ways, these devices are similar, and the same owners of the iPad 2018 there is no point in changing it to a new one. Rather, it is an extension of the model range, but not some new quality of the device.
- DISPLAY: 10.5 inches WQXGA Super AMOLED, 287 ppi pixel density, 16:10 aspect ratio
- CHIPSET: 64-bit eight-core processor (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz)
- MEMORY: 4 GB + 64 GB, microSD up to 512 GB
- CAMERA, main: 13 MP
- CAMERA, front: 8 MP
- PORTS: USB 3.1 (Type C), POGO, Type-C headphone adapter included
- SENSORS: accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, RGB light sensor
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G + 5 GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- OS: Android 9.0
- VIDEO, recording: UHD 4K (3840×2160) @ 30fps
- Playing: UHD 4K (3840×2160) @ 60fps
- AUDIO: 4 speakers from AKG, Dolby Atmos®
- DIMENSIONS: 245 x 160 x 5.5 mm, WEIGHT 400g
- BATTERY: 7 040mAh, fast charging
- COLORS: silver, black and gold
- MATERIALS: metal case
- PRICE: from US $ 399
I had the opportunity to twist the tablet from Samsung repeatedly, and that’s what I want to say. Four speakers – these are four speakers, and the sound quality is excellent here, noticeably better than in a regular iPad, and Air here inherits the design of its predecessor.
The thickness of 5.5 mm for the metal case gives the feeling of a premium product, it is perfectly executed.