The Baofeng UV-82 walkie talkie is a practical and functional communication device for drivers, security guards, hunters, fishers, tourists and paintball enthusiasts. The model is a dual-band portable receiver-transmitter with an LCD screen. It can simultaneously receive two different frequencies. The main feature of Baofeng UV-82 is the presence of a double signal transmission button, which is very convenient when working simultaneously on two frequencies.
Advantages of the Baofeng UV-82 walkie-talkie
- Works on unlicensed ranges – does not require registration of Roskomnadzor.
- 5 W transmitter power – gives a communication range of up to 7 km in the city, and up to 10-11 km – in the countryside.
- Built-in FM-receiver (65 MHz – 108 MHz) – allows you to listen to radio broadcasts even in the wild.
- Keypad lock – guarantees protection against accidental keystrokes.
- LED flashlight – provides the ability to move in the dark.
- 2800 mAh lithium-ion battery – allows you to use the walkie-talkie without recharging up to 24 hours.
Dimensions 58x110x32 mm, weight 230 g – ideal for carrying, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Features Walkie Talkie Baofeng UV-82
|Appointment||for hunting and fishing|
|Coding support||CTCSS / DCS / DTMF|
|Operating Temperature Range (° C)||from -20 to 50|
|Type of modulation||FM|
|Transmit Power (W)||5|
|Key Features||Increased output power (5 W)
Extended capacity battery (2800 mAh)
Dual PTT button
|Maximum radius of action, km||twenty|
|Contents of delivery||The UV-82 radio station (1 pc)
Clip for belt mounting
|Transmit Power Switching||there is|
|Key lock||there is|
|Voice Activation (VOX)||there is|
|Frequency range||136-520 MHz|
|Battery Life (h)||24|
|Type of frequency range||UHF (400 – 470 MHz) / VHF (134 – 174 MHz)|
|Number of channels||128|
|Number of Frequency Encodings (CTCSS / DSC)||154|
|Headset jack||there is|
|Inputs \ Outputs||1. An external microphone jack,
2. A jack for connecting an external speaker.
|Type of food||Own battery|
|Battery capacity, mAh||2800|
You must be logged in to post a comment.