The WLToys V686G quadcopter is an excellent budget drone for aerial photo/video shooting. Equipped with high-quality recording equipment with the possibility of online signal transmission to the remote. This allows you to enjoy the flight “in the first person” as if being in the cockpit.
The model is suitable for both professionals and beginners. They have 4-speed modes: for stable flight (at minimum expenses), for maneuvering and racing flights, as well as for performing acrobatic somersaults (at maximum expenses).
Advantages of the WLToys V686G quadrocopter
- 720 mAh Li-Po battery. Allows the quadrocopter to be in the air for 8 minutes (on a single charge). A full charge of the battery will take 1.5 hours.
- 2 MP camera with FPV function. Broadcasts a picture to a 5-inch user monitor in real-time. The signal is transmitted at a frequency of 5.8 GHz.
- 6-axis gyroscope. Effectively eliminates air shaking, stability and clarity of the captured material are guaranteed.
- 4-channel control panel at a frequency of 2.4 GHz. It provides a controlled flight range of up to 150 meters.
- Headless mode. Instantly directs the quadrocopter in the direction that the user needs (regardless of its current position).
Features WLToys V686G Quadcopter with 2MP FPV Camera
|Quadcopter designation||Training / Entertainment|
|Remote screen||there is|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||730|
|The number of camera pixels (MP)||2|
|Quadcopters by size||medium (from 20 to 40 cm)|
|Memory card slot||microSD|
|Broadcast to the remote||there is|
|Support for memory cards up to (GB)||four|
|Key Features||The ability to connect various devices to it (a hook with a winch, a device with arrows, with a water gun, with soap bubbles)|
6-axis stabilization system
4-channel proportional transmitter
Four flight speeds
RTH and Headless mode
|Type and number of motors||Collector (4 pcs)|
|Flight time (min)||8 min|
|Functions||3D stunts / FPV / Camera / Headless mode|
|Charging time, min||90 min|
|The radius of action, m||150|
|Transmitter Battery||6 * AA (not included)|
|Multicopter Battery||LiPo 3.7v 720 mAh|
|Recording to a memory card||there is|
|Video transmission frequency||5.8Ghz|
You must be logged in to post a comment.